Species of Marginifera present in the Pennsylvanian of the American Midcontinent
Desmoinesian to Virgilian; Extinct.
Texas to Iowa.
- Calhoun Shale (IA)
- Graham Formation (Wayland Shale Member) (TX)
- Wood Siding Formation (Brownville Limestone Member) (KS)
- Graford Formation (Brownwood Shale Member) (TX)
- Plattsburg Limestone (KS)
- Big Branch Formation (OK)
- Big Branch Formation (Pumpkin Creek Limestone Member) (OK)
- Boggy Formation (OK)
- Lake Murray Formation (Lester Member) (OK)
- Verdigris Formation (Ardmore Limestone Member) (IA)
- Wetumka Formation (OK)
- Unknown Stage
- Cherokee Shale (IA)