Species of Aatocrinus present in the Pennsylvanian of the American Midcontinent
There are currently no identified species for this genus in the database.
Morrowan to Virgilian; Extinct.
Texas to Kansas.
- Lecompton Limestone (Spring Branch Limestone Member) (KS)
- Oread Limestone (Kereford Limestone Member) (KS)
- Stranger Formation (Weston Shale Member) (KS)
- Iola Limestone (KS)
- Iola Limestone (Avant Limestone Member) (OK)
- Ochelata Formation (OK)
- Plattsburg Limestone (Hickory Creek Shale Member) (KS)
- Stanton Limestone (OK)
- Stanton Limestone (KS)
- Pawnee Limestone (OK)
- Bloyd Shale (Brentwood Limestone Member) (OK)
- Unknown Stage
- Pueblo Formation (Camp Colorado Limestone Member) (TX)