Species of Pulchratia present in the Pennsylvanian of the American Midcontinent
There are currently no identified species for this genus in the database.
Desmoinesian to Virgilian; Extinct.
Oklahoma to Missouri.
- Lecompton Limestone (Beil Limestone Member) (KS)
- Wood Siding Formation (Brownville Limestone Member) (KS)
- Coffeyville Formation (KS)
- Drum Limestone (KS)
- Iola Limestone (Raytown Limestone Member) (MO)
- Stanton Limestone (KS)
- Stanton Limestone (Captain Creek Limestone Member) (KS)
- Wyandotte Limestone (Argentine Limestone Member) (KS)
- Wewoka Formation (OK)
- Unknown Stage
- Cherokee Shale (KS)